Friday, March 23, 2007
SCRUB A DUB DUB... BRIAR'S IN THE TUB!



I arrived at All Creatures Great and Small this morning! I met my new friends who promised to take really good care of me! I wasn't expecting a full day at the spa but I am certainly not complaining! It's really great to relax after my journey. The day before surgery pampering is wonderful! I can't wait for the doctor to fix my eyes!

This is my report from the "spa"...

Briar....she is darling, scared but sweet. She weighs 17 pounds.
Anyway, she is definitely young, she has all her baby teeth still and was a dirty,
smelly, little girl! She looked as if she had been plucked from the
briar patch. The poor thing had very goopy eyes from her cherry eyes...
which we cleaned up right away and put some salve in. The absloute
worst thing though was that I picked 5 TICKS off the poor baby all
around her face and in her ears!! She even had a few fleas. So it is
definitely time to put on the Frontline in Chicago!!! This baby only
came from Joliet!

Don't worry! She got a nice bath and now smells and
looks great! There was no way I could let her sit another minute here
being that dirty. She is quiet and loving. I am sure that in no time
she will come out of her shell and learn what the good life is in her new foster home!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer